Jul 20, 2008

Scoot

BJ and I made our first big purchase together last week. We drove down to Eco Moto and purchased a brand new 125cc red Buddy Scooter!! We love it! It gets 80 miles to the gallon! We decided that this is the perfect time to have a scooter. We are in close proximity to work and school and we don't have any kids yet.

Here is a picture of our new "scoot."

We both took the motorcycle written test and recieved our learner's permit. We have been practicing the last couple days and hope to have our motorcycle license within the next couple weeks.


It is a lot of fun! Yeah for Scooters!!!


3 comments:

Cash Family said...

Cute scooter!! I love the cherry red color! I hope you have lots of fun riding it!

Rosalee said...

It looks super cool! I would love to get a scooter for David. He doesn't know that, but I think it would be so nice for him to have.

Anonymous said...

you look funny with the helmet ha ha just kidding.....love your sis