May 5, 2008

Honeymoon Pictures

BJ planned the honeymoon. It was supposed to be a suprise....but if found out that we were going on a cruise on accident...but I didn't know where we were going untill the day we left! :D We had an amazing time. We stayed at the Anniversary Inn the night of the wedding and then caught a EARLY flight the following morning to Florida.

We stayed in a hotel in Florida and then took a taxi bus to the ship. It was so exciting!!! The cruise was huge! They had rock climbing, swimming, gym, hot pools, all you can eat buffet, and tons of activities on the ship. We got off the boat in Jamaica and

went river rafting. We had a couple of delays on comming home...due to airline problems....making us stay an extra night...darn! :D
I LOVE this video. It makes me laugh everytime I watch it. It is from the cruise. BJ is trying Escargot for the first time. He is so brave!

1 comment:

Jopkins said...

Congratulations. Sincerely. I hope the honeymoon was good.

Who am I, you ask? Quite a question. Who are YOU???

Well actually I accidentally clicked "Next blog" and it came up here. I can wholeheartedly assure you I will never, ever look here again. Goodbye.