May 20, 2008

We're Back!

BJ and I just returned from our trip to Atlanta Georgia. Well, we actually stayed at a place called Peach Tree City with BJ's cousins (Wendy and Janet and their two awesome boys Andrew and Alex). We had a blast!! Thanks Wendy and Janet again for letting us come, you guys rock! :D

For all of you that have not been to Peach Tree City...you are missing out! Everyone rides around in golf carts. Yes, you heard me correctly....GOLF CARTS! It was awesome.


Here is BJ ordering from the Drive Inn at McDonalds.
And in case you were worried...Walmart has special parking for the golf carts! lol


We went to Six Flags on saturday and had a blast. BJ LOVES roller coasters. Luckily I am willing to try anything for the first time and he somehow convinced me to go on every roller coaster...most of them twice! BJ being the amazing person he is, he pushed me in a wheelchair all over six flags. Needless to say he got a good work out. Man, I think I am one of the luckiest girls in the world.

BJ and I then went to the biggest Aquarium in the world! It was a lot of fun. We both touched a sting ray, bonnethead shark, brown shrimp, sea urchents, horshoe crabs, and a sea star.


We had a lot of fun and can't wait for more fun vacations. We are going to Lava Hot Springs this saturday....expect more fun pictures soon.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Great pictures! We loved having you here. I heard Alex telling Connor tonight that he wished BJ was here to bounce them on the trampoline!

Nimfah said...

I loved your photos especially with see creatures.