Oct 22, 2008

Becoming a Nurse!

Did you ever wonder what it takes to become a nurse? Well, maybe you didn't, but I'm telling you it takes a lot! Well, here's a small list of the things that Christie is doing right now just to become a nurse...
  • 3 days of school a week
  • 2 days of 8 hour clinicals
  • At least 1 test and quiz every week
  • Minimum grade of 80 required
  • Regular patient care pass-offs
  • Studying 3-5 hours every day including Saturdays

I don't know about your schooling, but I don't ever remember having to do so much. I mean, I study a fair amount, but I don't have hard tests every week, and the minimum grade is a lot lower for most degrees! But at the same time, isn't it comforting to know that they have a high standard for our health care employees!Oh, and nursing school isn't all bad - here's a short list of good things that Christie is getting from all of this

  • friends (you girls rock, thank you!)
  • learning
  • patient interaction
  • preparation
  • RN
Did I mention I love my wife!? She's so busy and still does so much for me. Keep it up honey!

1 comment:

Ben & Kelsey said...

Hey Christie I'm writing you this comment so you can link to my blog. Looks like life is really busy for you guys. I'm so glad that were able to stay in touch its really good to hear from you.