Oct 6, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to thank my wonderful husband BJ and my friend Rosalee and mom for talking to me yesterday and letting me vent. I really appreciate you guys. I am loving nursing school but it is a lot of work and at times feels a little overwhelming. (tiffany don't stress....I am just a big worry wart you will do absolutely amazing!)
For those of you that don't know me well, I worry about everything...more than the average person. I think it was just a curse I was born with. :D
But I have to say, that nursing school is helping me deal with stress and helping me not to worry as much. There is just so much -that if I were to worry as much as usual I wouldn't make it! So it has definitely been teaching me and helping me cope better.
I am sure this won't be the only breakdown I will have for the next year but it really helped to have the reminder of why I want to be a nurse and that it will be all worth it in the end. This will be a huge accomplishment for me and I know I can do it, I guess I just need a little reminder sometimes. So thanks again guys!





7 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Christie, you are so cute and you will be a great nurse! I hope things go smoothly for you and I love to read about what you guys are doing. Cute noses, by the way.
Becky

Unknown said...

You are so funny to tell ME to not worry, in the middle of your post. I know that a lot of people have break downs during the nursing program, I think its part of the program! :-)I am sure you are doing awaome and you WILL make a great nurse!

Little Guy Ties said...

Hey I was born with that curse too! It must come from the Parker side! I am sure you are doing great! Sorry again about sunday I hope that we can get together soon!

Nina said...

Christie, you are going to be an amazing nurse and you worry because you want to be good, which is a great reason. I know sometimes I say things aren't that hard, but that's because I was all stressed out about the night before, but by the time you see me the next day, it's done, so I'm not as stressed, but really nursing school is dang hard and we work our butts off! You're so awesome, I'm so glad we're friends and you help me so much and make nursing school fun!

Ash said...

I totally took that picture! neat! You'll be an awesome nurse for sure. You help me through nursing school everyday with your bright happy smile and friendly hello-s.

Jess said...

I know! I couldn't find you guys and my phone died so I couldn't call you. I was super bummed. You are going to the next game right? We will plan a little better for next time. Love ya!