Jan 10, 2009

Back to School

Well...vacation is definitely over. Sad day. I started school last Monday! It is going to be a busy semester that is for sure which makes me feel a lot better about quiting my job. I was working PRN at the U of U in the ER. But my clinicals this semester falls right when I was working; Friday nights, and unfortunately there wasn't any other day I could pick up with my crazy school schedule. Thank goodness BJ just graduated and has a good job. He also just started giving plasma so that is nice. LOL he is making about how much I was when I worked once a week. :D

So...we have been studying EKG's this past week and have a test on it on Monday. We flew through a whole lot of stuff in just one week. Thank goodness I have NINA (she is a tele tech at LDS) to help me. I stole this link from my friend Ashley's blog...it is a hilarious video from youtube that described all the different heart problems. The man is mimicking a heart. His arms are the Atria, his legs are the ventricles. It is soo cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhGGzB09wQk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a tele tech too! wil be glad that when I get t that point I will have an upper hand.