Mar 16, 2009

MOVING

For those of you who didn't know we are moving into a house in Woods Cross THIS SATURDAY! I don't have any pictures yet but they will be comming soon. :)

So with moving and school I haven't had much time to keep the blog up to date! As soon as we get settled I will post pictures and give you a better update on our lives.

Here are a few pictures of our house. We close THURSDAY! We will post pictures of how different it will look when we add our personality to it, but here is some pictures so you can see what the house looks like.


I love that the laundry room is UPSTAIRS where all the bedrooms are because it helps a lot with my knee problems.








It is a two story house, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, big backyard, two car garage, about 1380 square feet, approx. 0.24 acres, and a cute little park across the street. We had looked at a couple other houses that had what we were looking for as well but as soon as the realitor opened the front door of the house I knew it was the one. It has a really good feel to it. The previous owners although we have not met them...seem to be really nice people! They had pictures of the savior up in the hall, and just overall took really good care of the house! We feel very blessed to be moving into this house. As soon as we get settled and get couches everyone is welcome over! :)

6 comments:

Taneill said...

I am happy for you guys! It looks like a cute home! Good luck with everything.

Taneill

Becky said...

That looks like such a cute house. By the way, you can have the dehydrater. I love dried bananas and I just recently tried dried pineapple and it was great! It's really easy to use. I bring it to you when you guys get settled.

Recksieks said...

YAY! That looks so nice! I am so excited for you guys! Love the pictures! Let me know if you need help moving in...

Caden & Texie said...

Congratulations Christie!!! I am so excited for you!! Hope everything is going great for you!

Jill said...

What a fun new journey. Your own house! How awesome. Now I have someone new to bug when I come up and need a place to stay. *wink*wink*

Nina said...

So cute! I'm ready to see more pictures! :)