Mar 30, 2009

Nursing School Stress

We moved into a new house! Woot woot! I will post pictures of the house later...when I take some :D. LIFE IS CRAZY!!! Here is my schedule for April:

Wed April 1st: ATI TEST (if I don't pass I don't go onto the next semester...no stress..right?!)
Thur April 2nd: PCMC clinicals LOVE IT
Fri April 3rd: PCMC clinicals and 20 or so page PEDS PAPER DUE ugh
Sat April 4th: study for peds and pharm test
Sunday April 5th: BREAK - general conference!!
Mon April 6th: vocab quiz, school of course, and study for pharm test, finish ticket to class (we have to read the chapters on what we are going to be taught and write a "ticket to class" or a summary of the chapter and 2 questions we have).
Tues April 7th: Pharm TEST #5, study for peds test
Wed April 8th: Peds TEST #3 TAKE A BREAK and get ready for the next crazy two weeks!!!!

Thur April 9th: study for OB (no clinicals...spend time with nate?!)
Friday April 10th: study for OB and pharm (no clinicals...just study all day)
Sat April 11th: cousin baptism, study for Pharm, OB, review peds, and practice skills for pass off and maybe go to the JAZZ game
sunday April 12th EASTER
Monday April 13th: OB TEST, OB QUIZ, and study for pharm (finish ticket to class)
Tuesday April 14th: Pharm TEST, another ATI TEST, FINAL PASS OFF on skills, oh and STUDY FOR PEDS
Wednesday April 15th: Peds test...go home and sleep :D
Thursday April 16th STUDY FOR FINALS
Friday April 17th: STUDY FOR FINALS
Saturday April 18th: STUDY OB FINALS
Sunday April 19th: Sunday rest :D
Monday April 20th: OB FINAL
Tuesday April 21st: PHARM FINAL
Wednesday April 22nd: PEDS FINAL oh and LPN GRADUATION!!!!!!!!! yep the same night as our final. :)

Gosh, I love nursing school. ha

Ok, Ok I really do like nursing school but if you cant tell, right now I am a little overwhelmed and just keep reminding myself to take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

Recksieks said...

WOW! I thought my month was busy. You are such an amazing person! Good luck with everything! Love ya