May 5, 2009

HOUSE pictures

OK ok I know I was supposed to post these FOREVER ago. Whoopsies. Well, here they are. Some pictures of our new house TENNEY STYLE. Well it is not exactly Tenney style yet...it will be after I paint :) but it will at least show you what it looks like for now.

We are loving being home owners. It is very busy and there is always something to do. We planted our garden as you saw with my previous post, we bought a lawn mower, BJ is working hard at taking care of the dandelions, and we have both done some minor decorating.

Our neigbors are awesome. We LOVE our ward. LOVE the bishop and already feel like we know him really well. We are excited to get to know more of our neigbors and ward over the summer.

Like I said before, with a house there is an endless to do list and one of those is cleaning the bathrooms. We have 2 1/2 bathrooms and since BJ hates cleaning bathrooms and does all the outside stuff ....that leaves me to do them. You would think I would be smart and only use one bathroom so there is less to clean. NOPE I use all 3! I dont even think about it until the end of the day and I realized that I had used all three bathrooms! Ridiculous seriously!!!



Oh and we got new couches!!! Woot woot. LOVE them. We seriously sat on over 25 couches before we found these at RC Willey clearance. I was pretty excited. I went by myself, called BJ and bought them right then. It was the biggest thing I have bought without having someone else discuss it with me. But we love them and have gotten a lot of compliments on how comfortable they are which is what we were going for! Score. Now I just have to paint so they dont match our walls. ha ha



This is a picture of my walk in closet. It is so fun to have so much space. We both feel so so so blessed right now!

















Our guest bedroom










The upstairs bathroom





Our office

Our laundry room. We have a dryer for the first time in our marriage. We have always just dried our clothes by hanging them. We couldn't fit a dryer in our old apartment and BJ was used to it from his mission in Italy. Can I just say I LOVE having a dryer!!! It is wonderful. I went on a laundry rampage for awhile. I am doing better now. :)

4 comments:

Nina said...

Wow, Christie, I don't know why you're stressed about decorating, you are obviously good at it! Your house is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys, that looks so fun!

Rosalee said...

I really like your house! I look forward to being able to sit on your comfy couches!

Beej & Chris said...

thank you

Jill said...

house looks great. I'm so proud of you for taking charge and buying your couches. They look great.