Jul 23, 2009

NEW Straightener!


I finally got it! My new hair straightener came in the mail a couple days ago and I was super excited. About TWO weeks ago my old straightener's cord started smoking and making crackle sounds, so I threw it away and my wonderful husband ordered me this one.
I had a CHI before and it has lasted me since highschool, but it did short out a lot but I just dealt with it cause they are sooo expensive. Well, BJ did some research and found this "SOLIA" brand. It has a 2 year warranty and was a tiny bit cheaper than the CHI because we got it online and on sale but I believe it is usually a tiny bit more expensive than the CHI normally and the CHI only has 1 year warranty, and the SOLIA has different temperature settings instead of just one so after all the research and debating we took the chance and got it. I will keep ya updated on if I like it better than the CHI and if it is worth it. Oh and on the pix on the left you can see the cute little mini one that we got free with a coupon BJ found online as well.
YA! I am going to go straighten my hair right now!

No comments: