Jul 28, 2009

POP



I used to LOVE opening these packages. You know; the biscuit packages....the kind that you pull the paper and without a warning the package "POPS" open giving you a little scare. Well, now it is something I dread and one of the scariest things I have to do before I cook these yummy biscuits. I HATE opening them. I try looking away but it still makes my whole body jump so high it is embaressing. Or, how bout the times when after you pull the paper away it doesn't open, so you have to take a knife and force the POP. Oh man, I love biscuits but I dont know if it is worth my sympathetic system going crazy! Anyone else relate to this or is this just me?

3 comments:

Steph said...

I can NEVER open them without taking a knife or a fork to it.. the paper just rips away from the cardboard.. very annoying - and scary!

Nina said...

I still love the POP. But I feel for you.

Jill said...

They freak me out. I think it is even more scary because you know what is coming you don't know when. Just like a jack-in-the box. I don't think any kid liked those.