Jun 16, 2008

Father's Day


I just wanted to write a little tribute to my wonderful husband BJ Tenney. BJ and I don't have kids yet- so he isn't a "father" in that respect. But for anyone that knows BJ, he has all the qualities of being a father. BJ is the most patient person I know. He is always wanting to help others and won't stop untill everyone is satisfied. He is an EXTREMELY hard worker! He is currently working two jobs and is very good at what he does. He is also really smart. He has a scholarship that pays for all of his school, which he will finish this comming fall semester. He will graduate with a bachelors degree in computer science. BJ is my world and I am so grateful for him and all he does. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BJ!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christie is too amazing. She only sees a reflection of herself in me - she is the princess of my life!

Mother of three said...

Christie,
I see that you have figured out the blog stuff! Its so much fun! cute blog! I almost picked that one the other day when I changed mine! haha..but I didn't good thing...ours is different now also...keep in touch!

Mother of three said...

yeah.. you go to customize, then at the top left corner there are tabs to choose from. Choose FONTS AND COLORS, its under layout i believe.

Taneill said...

we found your blog. If you want to check ours out it is:
brandonandtaneillthurgood.blogspot.com

Taneill Thurgood