Jun 1, 2008

One year older... and wiser too

I never would have imagined it felt so good to be 23... Okay, so it feels about the same as 22 and 21. Of course, 23 years from now, I may feel a little bit different. Anyway, here's a little bit about my birthday where Christie made me "King for a day!"

I'm totally checking her butt out!We woke up and weeded the garden - not exactly what everyone thinks to do on their birthday, but Christie and I were both up early and wanted to get out - we had a lot of fun. We then went to American Fork to pitch horseshoes. (Check out the site I'm working on - it's still in progress http://nuhpa.freehostia.com/) Even though Christie kicked my butt, we still had a fun time. The in-laws gave me a tennis racket and tennis balls so Christie and I can have some real fun :).

We then drove to my house and had a nice lunch with my parents and twin brother JC and his wife Anna. Our heads sure don't look 23!


Christie and I then came home and she let me take a nice long nap. When I woke up, I walked out of the bedroom and to my surprise found a small gift bag full of things from my wife, bubbles, squishy ball, water bottle and M&Ms. We spent a quiet evening watching "I am Legend" and playing Nintendo. Christie planned the day and made it an awesome birthday!

No comments: