Jun 14, 2008

Park City


Wow. This week has been insane with work for both BJ and I- so I apologize for the delay in posting! Last weekend my mom, sister and I went to Park City. We went for my sister Angela's graduation trip. We had a lot of fun. So much fun that we have talked about making it a yearly tradition.

Above is a picture of where we stayed. My mom found this sw
eet condo with two bedrooms and two bathrooms....as well as a hot tub right outside our door. We were spoiled that is for sure!










Here we are posing in our lovely swimming suits. Isn't my sister and mom awesome! (shout out :D)


We then went and tried out the fun activities Park City had to offer. This is a picture of my mom and sister getting ready for the Alpine Coaster...(which was WAY better than the alpine slide in our
opinion).

After a small bite to eat. :D We went shopping and spent lots of $$....and had a blast doing it! j/k we were good and only got the things on sale...all 8 of them. It was a ton of fun and I can't wait
for next year...I love you guys!

No comments: