Aug 8, 2008

The BEST Husband in the WORLD!


Can I just say that I have the most amazing husband in the world. He planned such a special day for me today. I told him that I really wanted to go to Raging Waters before school started because I had never been there before. Well he totally surprised me and called me family and some close friends and invited them to come with us today. I knew something was going on because I was asked to work today and he told me that he had something planned. I thought I knew the plan until he got up and went to work this morning...taking a lunch with him. Little did I know that he just went and worked from the Library at the U making me think he went to work and came back just a little over an hour later (right before Raging Waters opened) and walked in with a cooler full of food and everything packed and ready to go. I was totally surprised!!! Unfortunately we headed to Raging waters and the rain started coming down, and they closed for the day. But I will never forget this day and all that my husband went through to surprise me and do something for me that he knew I would love! See why the title is "the best husband in the world". Thanks BJ you made this day unforgettable.

3 comments:

Jd & Katie said...

Fun! To bad it closed. I take care of some older ladies that live right by raging waters!! On the corner of claton and 1700 south. I see people going down the slides all the time it makes me want to go there too!

Jd & Katie said...

Yes and yes I do both. Only at PCMC 1 day a week and that is tuesday's afternoon shift

JTENMAN said...

That's too bad it closed. The weather cleared up in about an hour. I bet they reopened it...maybe. We definitely enjoyed our time there this week.