Aug 24, 2008

Water, Weddings and Salsa


This has definitely been the most busy week that Christie and I can remember! We were running crazy. It started Tuesday night with my brother Ryan's wedding dinner. We had some delicious steak and honored him and his wife Tiff.



Wednesday morning we took a practice bus ride to DATC where Christie will be attending school this fall. Of course, we hurried home so we could make it to Ryan and Tiff's wedding in the Bountiful Temple. After the pictures were done there, we hurried and went to Raging Waters (we had to make up for the time we tried to go before.) We didn't have a long time, but Christie and I had an awesome time. I was so proud of her for being brave and doing the biggest slide. We then hurried over to Ryan and Tiff's reception and ate too much chocolate from the chocolate fountain.




Thursday left no time to relax as we worked and then went up with Christie's family and worked until 11:00 pm that night making and bottling Salsa. (Her mom didn't go to bed until probably 2:00 am) It was a lot of work, but we really enjoyed it and love our Salsa!



We're just getting ready for this semester of school - good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

JTENMAN said...

Thanks for flipping us all off Christie!

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh. BJ I told you that wasn't a good picture! I was just playing with my hair. Don't you worry...this picture is going to change!!

Lindemans said...

Just popping in to say hi! I'm sort of sorry I missed this so called picture. Hope you guys are good! Sounds like you're staying really busy!