Aug 6, 2008

The "Couch"


Ok so when BJ and I got married we received a lot of wonderful gifts from different family members...including some furniture. My sister in-law Jamie gave us a couch that worked really well for our apartment. It breaks into 3 pieces, it is very light and convenient to get into our apartment on the 3rd floor. It is not however the most comfortable couch to say the least. So when my parents got new furniture for their front room and offered us their nice couch we took them up on the offer! Well....it didn't fit. BJ's brother J.C. came over and helped try to manuever it up the stairwell but it just wouldn't go. Here are some pictures of "the couch" that we unfortuntely had to give back to my parents.

But on a positive note. My parents came to our apartment and we had a nice visit. My dad even got my mom to ride on our new scooter!

Darn...I guess BJ is just going to have to buy me a brand new couch when we move out! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she likes a "brand new" DI couch! JK

Anonymous said...

I wish i was there too!!! I wanna see mom on something like that i know she hates 'motorcycles' and stuff like it! -your sis

JTENMAN said...

@bj - I hope that you like sleeping on the couch buying a new DI one.

Rosalee said...

Do your parents still have that couch? Is it too forward of me to say that I would love a new (old) couch!?! Because I would, and it would fit too. Since your mom is practically like my mom, do you think she would give it to us? Let me know what you think!

Jill said...

all I can say is I am very sorry