Nov 7, 2008

10-0 Utes - a field day!


Yesterday, Christie and I were on the field before and after Utah's awesome victory. One of my mission buddies is an intern for the U football team and got us field access passes (not that we needed them after the game.) but it was awesome to be down there and watch the players warm up. Check this video out of the ref warming up...


So, normally I'm not a rush the field kind of guy, unless it's a win over a team that is lots better than you, but since we were going to be getting on the field after the game anyway, we hopped down with the fans who chose to charge!

Here's my breakdown of the game: Both teams played great defense. TCU played a little better defense than Utah, but Utah won the other important battles - turnovers and special teams! You can call it luck, but the Utes know how to win close games. Christie and I are hoping for 12 and 0 - Go Utes!

1 comment:

Lindemans said...

Go Utes! Doug and Brian were at that game and they came home totally freaking out. They said it was such an awesome game. I'm glad they were able to go. Looks like you guys had a great time too!