Nov 7, 2008

Tag


We were double tagged. So I will do one and BJ will do one. :D
Random Facts about Christie
1- I am really really loopy and silly when I first wake up and I laugh about everything when I am really tired (I get that from my mom :D)
2- I have really loose joints. When I was young my arms would "pop out of place" frequently, so they taught my parents how to pop them back into place so I didn't always have to go to the ER. My hip "pops" out of place as well. I say "popped" out because it is not completely dislocated...it is just slightly out and causes pain until it is put back in.
3- I eat my cereal with juice. I am lactose intolerant but for a while they thought I might be allergic as well so I got used to eating my cereal with juice that I can't have it with milk any more.
4- I LOVE breakfast. It is one of my favorite meals. On my mission I ate waffles almost every morning. Yummy
5- My biggest pet pieve is people eating loudly. I can't even stand it when I eat loud...so I suck on my chips and cereal before I eat it so it isn't loud. I feel like when I eat loud (chips) I can't hear everything that is going on. lol I know it is silly
6- Whenever my feet get cold, my second little toe on my right foot goes numb. Wierd huh! It has happened for as long as I can remember.
7- I am married to the most amazing husband in the world! Sorry girls....my man is better. :D

K- BJ it's your turn! :D

2 comments:

Amberly said...

funny facts! I only eat my cereal with juice or chocolate soy milk. Regular milk is yucky :)

Susan and Dave said...

Hey Tenney's! I just found your blog. How are you guys doing?! How is school going for both of you? Let us know. I eat my cereal with regular milk. I can't say that I've tried or even thought about putting juice in my cereal. I'll have to try it! lol

-Susan Shepard