Nov 29, 2008

Giorno di ringraziamento!

Thanksgiving Day (that's what the title means) was a very special, hectic day! How much we have to be thankful for, here's a short list:
  • An amazing wife and future mother (I'm not dropping any hints about anything)
  • Incredible family
  • The plan of happiness
  • Material pleasures (i.e., shopping the day after thanksgiving)
  • Interaction with others
  • Good health (you have no idea how much Christie's health has improved these days and I'm the usual healthy)
  • Good food (Talk about two Thanksgiving dinners! I think I ate half a turkey, a potato field, and a full pie when you add it all up.)
  • Friends
  • Education (and graduating and holiday breaks from education!)
  • Good jobs
  • A spouse who is patient and loves me
Here are just a few pictures from our Holiday fun :)



1 comment:

Recksieks said...

You have your Christmas tree up? Wow good for you! I wish I was already done. It looks cute! It was fun to see you guys on Thanksgiving!