Nov 23, 2008

BCS Busters...


First, I know I have to do a tag, but that will be a post later. For now, I want to talk about the Utes! For anyone who may not know, the Utes won their final game last night against BYU and will be going to a second BCS game in school history. I was in Italy the last time they went to the game, so I was unable to participate, but not this year. I just wanted to make a short list of why this years Utah football season has been unforgettable:

1) No one expected the Utes to be here at the start of the season

2) I have got to share all of the joy with my awesome wife (she went to all but two games with me - that is an awesome wife)

3) First down smack! (Christie and I would give each other a smack - on the lips - after every first down)

4) 2 awesome comebacks at home against TCU and Oregon St.

5) Being on the field before and after the TCU game

6) Doubling up BYU on the scoreboard (sorry BYU fans, but it was awesome!)

Hopefully the Utes play a real team in the BCS and not some sorry team from the ACC or Big East. I think the Utes can compete with a lot of teams out there after seeing them in the BYU game, so whoever we get, I think it will be a good game. Go Utes!

1 comment:

Sean and Alison said...

Hey, cute blog, I can see you two are major Ute fans!
Mal's email is malandtom@gmail.com
Just to let you know it took forever to get on hers...lol but it worked :) Smiles!