Aug 6, 2009

Italy through Christie's eyes part 1

Ok, so I just wanted to write a few things I have seen/heard/and felt while being here in Italy. Things that BJ probably didn't notice cause he has been here before..as well as things that we both have noticed.
- Remember when you were a kid and afraid that you were going to fall into the toilet cause you were too little. Well, I feel like that here. The toilet is HUGE and I literally hold on cause I just know I am going to fall in. lol


- There are pigeons EVERYWHERE!

- Since when does water or "aqua" cost so much money at a restaurant. Especially since a drinking fountain is hard to come by.
- Italian people are one of the kindest people I have met and have made the trip amazing thus far.




- At our hotel, you have to slide your room key in a scanner kind of thing to get the lights, tv, and air conditioner to work. That way electricity is not lost when you leave..cause you take your key with you.

I am sure there is more, but these are a few of the things I have noticed in Torino, Italy thus far :)

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

The toilet is crazy! I would totally hold on too! Italy looks incredible! I hope you two (& 1/3) are having a fantastic time!!!

Nina said...

Wow!! That sounds so fun!! I hope you guys are having a blast! Miss you!